How to Wear Indian Sarees - Saree Draping Styles
The absolute must-haves
4. Safety pins
Beauty is in the details, and accessories round off this perfect ensemble.
3. Saree rouche or other embellishments
6. Hair accessories
- Drape Saree Know How To..
- Step - 1 Wear an under skirt(petticoat). Hold the inner end top adge of the.. Continue..
- Step - 2 Wrap the saree around the waist and truck the top adge of inner end firmly into the.. Continue..
- Step - 3 Wrapping around the back, maintain the same height and tuck the top edge of the.. Continue..
- Step - 4 Start folding the pleats from right holding the top edge of the saree tautly with the Left.. Continue..
- Step - 5 Make 7 to 12 pleats according to your requirement.. Continue..
- Step - 6 Hold the pleats together and adjust the height so that the lower edge is at.. Continue..
- Step - 7 Tuck the pleats into the petticoat. The pleats should fall straight. Then bring the Saree.. Continue..
- Step - 8 Hold the remaining saree in your right and pass on to the left. You can also pleat the pallav edge.. Continue..
- Step - 9 Drape the pleated pallav over your left shoulder so that it falls freely back. Secure it with a safety pin.. Continue..
BhavtoBhav.com - One And Only Ethnic Wear Wholesale Online Shopping in India. The Wide Collection of designer sarees, salwar suits, lehenga, kurti, Gown, Leggings, Kaftans and ethnic wear. Have a Nice Shopping With Wholesale Rates